Thursday, May 25, 2017

Welcoming Sweet Baby Benson!

Yesterday morning, Nanny and Mimi brought Tanner, Bailey and Tucker to the hospital to visit and to meet baby Benson. I missed these kids and Chris and I were both so excited for them to meet their new little brother. 
So here's introducing the "Baby Benson Fan Club". 
We are all basically obsessed with this new little person.
I love this picture of the boys checking out Benson. I have so many boys in my life now!
 I'm a lucky girl!
Oh and here is Bailey discovering Benson's hair.
Tanner is the cutest big brother. He's so good with Benson and he loves him so much
And Bailey is so sweet with him. She couldn't wait to hold and snuggle him. 
Mimi with her newest grandson.
How cute are all my handsome boys?
Tucker didn't want to hold Benson, but he loved touching his head and kissing him. He calls him "Bensy baby" and I think it's the cutest thing ever!
After getting in lots of snuggles, Nanny and Mimi left with the kids and took Tanner and Bailey to school. They didn't want to leave Benson, but we promised we would bring him home that night. That helped soften the blow of having to leave him. 

I spent about an hour photographing this sweet boy. I just couldn't get enough of his squishy face. Isn't he perfect? How could anyone be so perfect?
I love that his binky is as big as his face. 
Those lips. Seriously.

These little feet- so cute. 
We are so happy sweet Benson is here and our family is now complete!
We eventually got discharged and we finally got to go home. It's a relief to have our family under one roof. It's amazing to me how complete I feel now. I finally feel "done". I have no desire to have any more kids and I feel like our family is complete. It's such a great feeling and I'm so happy.
Welcome to our sweet baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment