Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bailey's Kindergarten Celebration

Last night we celebrate this sweet girl's kindergarten graduation. Isn't this a sweet cap & gown picture? I can't believe kindergarten is basically over for this girl. It seems like yesterday, we were doing this all with Tanner and now Bailey is finishing kindergarten and moving on to first grade. It kind of breaks my heart. 
Last night we went to her "Kindergarten Celebration". It was held at the high school auditorium and it was 50's themed and completely adorable. 
How cute does Bailey look in her costume? I love it so much!



Here is the only picture I snagged of Bailey with her teacher, Mrs. MacLean. We sure loved her. She was a great fit for Bailey and just what she needed after we moved home mid-school year. She helped Bailey adjust to a new school and helped her make new friends. She loved Bailey and helped her develop a love for reading. She was fantastic. 
Then it was time for the program to start. How cool are these kids? I love it. All their songs were so cute and Bailey's sassy attitude made it so fun to watch. 
Here is the principle introducing the graduating class of 2029. AHHH! Crazy to think about that!




Seriously, this girl and her expressions. This is during the "Kindergarten Cutie Pie" song, which was my favorite. She sang it with a southern accent that was hysterical. I hope I never forget the way she sounded as she sang this song. Too cute!
Bailey got to help hold up a letter during the "Kindergarten Alphabet" song. 

They also sang a song set to the tune of "Summer lovin'" from "Grease". I don't remember all of the words but I remember:
"Kindergarten, had me a blast. Kindergarten, went by so fast. Made some friends, cute as can be. Had a teacher, crazy for me."
So just imagine all these cuties singing that- pretty adorable!


At the end, each kid gave a heart necklace they had made to their parents and it melted me. I love this girl so much and we are lucky to have her in our family. 
Also, how cute are these two
And the boys wanted to join in the picture taking fun
Here is one with the heart necklace she colored for me and daddy. LOVE it! 
So our sweet kindergarten girl is almost a first grader and I can't wait to see how she learns and grows next year. We are so proud of our Bailey Boo. 









No comments:

Post a Comment