Tuesday, May 23, 2017

First Grade "Park Springs" Park Field Trip

Today I was able to go with Tanner on his last field trip for the year. All the first grade classes walked from the school over to the park to play and picnic. I met Tanner's class there and he was so thrilled to see me. I love that my kids still like to hang out with me and they aren't too cool yet.
How cute is this little toothless face? I love my little first grader. 
It's so fun to see him play and interact with his little friends. 

These three were inseparable. So cute. They climbed the rock wall together, gave each other a hand up when needed, and played tag for hours. 

I stayed for a couple hours until it was time for Tanner's class to eat their picnic lunches.
It was so fun and I'm glad I was able to go. I sure love this little boy. 
Tomorrow I am going to have this baby and so I'm glad I was able to spend a little time with my oldest kid before this baby comes. There are only three days of school left and I can hardly believe it. 
Stay tuned for the last few days of school and our new baby boy! I can't believe he will be here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment