Sunday, May 28, 2017

Mimi's Visit

I am so grateful for my amazing mother-in-law. She's so great. She came out on the Sunday before Benson was born and stayed for a week. Unfortunately, I didn't get a ton of pictures of her. I was a little busy recovering from my labor.
I did get a couple pictures of her snuggling Benson on Friday night. She and I love finding a good tv series to watch and eating ice cream together. We did this on Friday and it was so fun. She snuggled Benson the whole time. 

Deveney made lots of yummy food  and treats for us during her visit. She also cleaned, recovered by bar stools and did laundry. It was nice to have two grandmas around after Benson's birth. No one got to worn out this way and they got to enjoy the grandkids together. 
Before she left today for her flight home, we managed to snag one picture of her and all the kids. I love this picture. 
We sure love this Mimi of ours and I'm so grateful for all her help!
It was such a relief knowing her and my mom were taking care of our kids and our house chores.
We can't wait to see her again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment