Saturday, May 13, 2017

Oh Deer, Our Baby Boy is Almost Here!

Today my wonderful friends threw me a baby shower. It was completely adorable and the perfect way to celebrate our last little boy.  Seriously, every single detail was perfect and I loved it so much. 
It was a woodland deer themed shower and they did such a great job. 

I can hardly believe that in two weeks this baby will be here. It's so crazy!

don't you love the mossy letters?
Oh and this little deer banner- so cute!

How gorgeous is this cake? I'm in love with the semi naked cake and my dear friend Tori did a great job making this one. Seriously so gorgeous!
They also served "deer droppings" which were my favorite Brookside chocolates and "Doe-nuts". Everyone who knows me, knows I love donuts- so this was a welcomed side dish!
There were little chicken salad sandwiches too. I love chicken salad!
This woodland fresh salad was so good!
And veggies of course- we had to balance out the sugar. 
The drink table to was equally adorable.
Check out that diaper cake centerpiece!


I feel so blessed to have so many sweet friends who want to celebrate this baby. They totally spoil me and I had a great time. 
From left to right (Back row): Lacey Quale, April Lowden, Michelle Toolsen, Sarah Allred, Carrie Boyle, Shannon Hufford and Erin Lowden.
(Front Row): Tori Caresia, Katie Brockmeyer, Julieta Drake, Me, Desirae Christensen and Jessica Fuhriman
These girls are the best!!!

I got so many cute gifts and lots of diapers. This baby boy is totally set and we were both spoiled. 
I can't wait to meet this boy and finally have our family be complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment