Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fun & Field Day at Sugar Creek Elementary

While I was busy having a baby, Nanny went to "Fun & Field Day" at Tanner & Bailey's school. She's awesome like that and she even took pictures for me.
The kids had a great time and they told me all about it when they came to meet Benson today. 
Bailey played catch, hula hoop and lots of other fun stuff. 


She got her face painted and she loved it so much. 

But her favorite part of the day, by far, was the snow cone truck. She said she put every flavor on her snow cone.and it was delicious. 
Tanner also had a great time with the first graders. 




I love this cute boy. 







Tanner also got his face painted and a snow cone. 


cute little batman face!


I'm so grateful that Nanny was able to go play with these kids at "Fun & Field day" and I'm grateful Mimi was home with Tucker. I'm so blessed with amazing help. 
We get to go home today and I can't wait to be home with all four kids. I missed these cuties and I can't wait to take Benson home and be all together under one roof. 
Only one more day of school. I really can't believe it's time for Summer vacation. I'm so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment