Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tanner's Big News




I'm about 13 weeks and feeling really good. The nausea is over, my energy is back and I'm able to enjoy being pregnant.
My tentative due date is Aug. 12th. My ultrasounds say I'm a week further along then my date, so I'll be due around Aug. 12th. Which means Tanner and this new baby will be just under 2 years apart. Tanner's birthday is Aug 24th. August will be a busy month.
We couldn't be more thrilled and can't wait to find out what we're having.

10 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats Em, we are excited for you guys. Tanner will be such a great big brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting Em and Chris!!!! That is the best! Can't wait to see what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news! Tanner looks older just wearing that big brother shirt. Crew and Graham have birthdays two weeks apart. I think if they weren't right after Christmas I would really love that because they are pretty close to the same size every season which works great for hand-me-downs. So we will have to see if you are on the boy wagen too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cheezer! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! We are excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy boy! I wonder if he'll still be smiling like that when he's not the baby anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Emily! I am so excited for you and happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for you! I had a feeling this was coming. You are such a great mom I wish I could do half the stuff you accomplish every day!
    Kamala

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read your blog. Love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete