Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunshine and Popsicles

What? Sunshine and Popsicles in February? Crazy- I KNOW! Its been in the high 60's low 70's the last two days and its BEA-utiful!!!
Could this be the beginning of spring? Well probably not, but maybe the end of the crazy snow! I'd settle for that.

Luckily it doesn't take much to make Tanner happy either. An hour in the sunshine and he was as happy as a clam. He loves being outside and since we haven't actually seen dry ground in a couple weeks he was having a blast.
Who knew sticks and twigs could be this much fun.




I love this picture- you can just see his excitement at getting to play outdoors.

Then I busted out the big guns. Popsicles!
Speaking of guns- little boys can't eat Popsicles with their shirts on.

Tanner did not want to let go of his twig while he ate his Popsicle.

"Hahahaha- I crack myself up"



Tanner burning off the calories from his Popsicle. He could play outside all day long.

But alas, all good things must come to an end and nap time always comes too soon for my little man. The weather is supposed to be fairly good the next couple of days, maybe we will go for a bike ride tomorrow. COME ON SPRING!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think it's not possible for Tanner to be any cuter- then you post something new and prove me wrong. Those pics are SO CUTE! I love the guns reference. :-)

    ReplyDelete