Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day

On Saturday we had another load of snow dumped on us. I'm trying really hard to enjoy the winter weather, but I've got spring fever. I want to be outside enjoying the nice weather, going for bike rides, having picnics and planting flowers. However, mother nature isn't cooperating. Luckily this snow didn't last long- not even long enough to get church cancelled the next day. It was melting that afternoon when I finally got Tanner out to play in it. Chris was at drill this weekend, so Tanner and I went over to Nanny and Papa's house to play. We got bundled up and I stuck Tanner on the sled. He loved it. Nanny went outside with us to watch and we took turns pulling Tanner Here is a really short video of Tanner on the sled. (Don't mind that I don't know even know the date in the video.)

Oh and YES- Laura that is your hat he's wearing. Somewear between our house and the car we lost his hat, so we had to borrow one when we got there.
Tanner first setting foot into the snow. Sidenote- this kid loves his snowboots. He will wear them all day long. He brings them to me in the morning and he will wear them over his sleeper. Its so funny. Tanner on the sled He was really enjoying himself on the sled until he got dumped and face planted into the snow. He sat up and his whole face was covered in snow. If I had been thinking I'd have snapped a picture, but instincts took over and I ran to help him get his face cleaned off. Here is a picture after we got most the snow off him. He wasn't happy with us at this point. Anyways I'm making the most of the snow for Tanner's sake. He seems to enjoy it and I love watching him play in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment