Thursday, December 20, 2018

Tucker is Person of the Week


In the midst of all the craziness that was the week before Christmas, Tucker was also selected to be person of the week at his preschool. He was over-the-moon excited and we had so much fun putting his POW poster together. Tucker  told me his favorite things included:
Paw patrol mac-n-cheese, Paw Patrol, the color green, panda bears, green beans, chicken and noodles and riding his bike.
He also wants to be a policeman when he grows up and he loves being a big brother.

Along with bringing a person of the week poster, he also got to bring snacks to share with the class. 
He loved it. I love that he loves preschool so much.
It's expensive but I can honestly say that its worth every penny. He's learning so much, he's coming out of his shell and he's just really growing up. I know, now, that he is ready for Kindergarten and I don't worry for him anymore. His teachers have been amazing and I'm so grateful he has the opportunity to attend Explore and Discover Preschool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment