Sunday, December 2, 2018

The Nutcracker Ballet with Bailey

Last night I got to take my favorite girl to the ballet. We went to see "The Nutcracker" with Aunt Sarah and Hazel. We had such a great time. The ballet was awesome and both girls really enjoyed it. 
We got both girls small nutcrackers to hold during the ballet and they were equally obsessed with them. It was pretty adorable. 
Seriously, They loved watching the Nutcracker dance with their toy nutcrackers in hand. 
Bailey was a gem and it was so fun to spend some quality time with her.
I love that she's getting old enough to really talk to and enjoy. It was so fun. 





It was a wonderful performance and I can't get over the talent these people have. Watching the ballet made Bailey want to take dance again. She was very impressed. 

I can't even express how much she loved her Nutcracker. It was the best $7 I ever spent. 
We had a great time and we are looking forward to going again next year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment