Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Sunday

Today we enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Sunday.
Before Church the kids happily took this picture for me in their adorable Christmas outfits. I seriously love their outfits this year but this picture gives me all the feels.
I don't know if they will ever understand how much happiness pictures bring me. But this picture and the fact that they took it so happily makes me so thrilled. 

Then we went to church and enjoyed a wonderful Christmas service. The kids got to sing and it was so awesome. The spirit was strong and it made the whole day amazing. 
We've spent so much time talking with the kids about our Savior's birth and about the gifts he gave during his life. I feel like this year, more than ever before, the kids are getting it. It's been a wonderful Christmas season and I cannot wait to celebrate Christmas with them in a couple days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment