Monday, June 19, 2017

So Much Fun in Mountain Home

We had a great visit to Mountain Home. We played and played with all the cousins, while the Dads helped Papa work on his new shop/garage. We did slip-n-slide, ate pizza and popsicles, we celebrated Father's day and blessed Benson. It was a weekend full of fun and once again grateful to live so close to so much family. 
We got into Mtn. Home around 9 pm on Friday night and the kids were way too excited to go to sleep. We were greeted by all the cousins and Nanny and Papa. They gave loves and snuggles and then we eventually got everyone herded upstairs and into their beds. 
Saturday morning came bright and early. We played in the basement and on the trampoline.
These boys could jump on the trampoline all day long
Little Benson got lots of sweet snuggles from everyone. Especially Aunt Julieta and Nanny. 

Then we got kids down for naps and enjoyed a tiny bit of quiet time. 
After naps, we did our traditional slip-n-slide. This was a big hit. We missed Papa playing with us this year, but us Moms handled it. The kids had a blast. 



Aunt Sarah is so fun. 

I love the shots of the cousins sliding together. 


I took Tucker down the slip-n-slide with me and then Sarah pulled me by myself. My "post-partum" body is not at it's smallest and it took some muscle to pull me. Sarah was cracking me up as you can tell from the picture. 
We are missing Clark (and Benson, obviously) but here are the rest of the cousins sliding together. 


And here are couple of my three daredevils. They had so much fun!



After the slip-n-slide we cooled off with popsicles. 

Then we had a pizza party and dance party outside on the patio. It ended with kids covered in pizza sauce, popsicle juice and big smiles. So fun. 
Then we took everyone inside for baths and bed. 
Once I got my three older kids in bed, Nanny and I bathed Benson.
All of my kids have had a bath in Nanny's sink. It's basically a rite of passage.
So here is Benson's first sink bath at Nanny's house. 




Sunday morning we kicked off Father's day with a pancake breakfast for the Dads.
I love this picture of Papa with his grand kids. They were so happy that he was up early with them. 

Then it was off to church, but before we left we snagged some pictures with Nanny and Papa. 
Isn't this shot of Nanny and Papa with all their grand kids precious?
I love it so much! I love all those little faces!
We are so lucky to have these awesome grandparents.
We are having these pictures printed and framed for Papa for his Father's day gift. 

We took these pictures in record time and made it to church with time to spare. 
After church we had Benson's blessing luncheon. Then it was nap time and after naps we made the Dads a big prime rib dinner. So delicious!
Then we had to get on the road to go home. We had such a great visit in Mtn. Home and we look forward to going back soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment