Thursday, June 8, 2017

Benson's Newborn Pictures

I'm completely in love the pictures from Benson's newborn session. My amazing photographer bestie, Jessica Fuhriman, took these pics for us and I just love them. 

This definitely one of my favorite shots of Benson Boy. 


And these...I LOVE THEM! I love how he snuggled against my chest and how you can see how little he was. This is my last baby and I just know I'm going to miss these days so much!
Can you see Benson's first smile caught on camera. This was a miraculous shot. 


I love the family shots on the bed. 

And then she got one of each of the kids with Benson.
Tanner is the best with Benson. He is so careful and loving and responsible with him.
He takes his role as "biggest brother" very seriously. 
Tucker did not want to hold Benson, but once we put Benson in his lap it was hard to get him to let go. So cute!
And Bailey- she loves this baby (even though he isn't a girl) and is completely smitten with her newest little brother!
This is my absolute favorite shot of the kids. I feel like it perfectly captures their personalities. Tanner holding Benson so carefully while watching Tucker and all his craziness. Then Bailey sneakily holding Benny's little toes. I just love it. 


My heart is so very full. I love these sweet kids of mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment