Saturday, June 3, 2017

Berry Bash Fun

Chris left on Thursday for a 4 day drill in Mountain Home, but luckily we still have Nanny here to take care of us. I think I may die when she goes back home. Today Nanny and I took the kids to the "Berry Bash" in Rogers. It was our first real outing with all the kids and it went pretty well. Nanny held Benson the entire time while I took the kids around to the different booths.
Our first stop was fishing. Tucker loved this. 
While Tucker was fishing, Tanner learned how to make a candle. He dipped  his very own candle and was so proud of himself. 
And Bailey got her face painted. I thought she might ask for a strawberry or some kind of berry since we were at the "berry bash" but no- she asked for a rainbow ladybug. lol. What in the world? This girl, she cracks me up. She nice clown lady happily obliged and Bailey was thrilled with the result. 


Unfortunately, after the other girls in the face painting line heard Bailey ask for a rainbow ladybug, the all decided they needed one too. I think this poor lady spent the rest of the day painting very colorful insects. It turned out pretty cute, actually.
We had fun looking at the different booths. 
Then it was time for a pony ride. 

And we checked out the baby chicks
Then we played some games and each of the kids won a bag of jelly beans. They were so thrilled with their prizes. 
Look at these happy jellybean smiles. 
Benson in his typical place- in Nanny's arm.
Then it was time for lunch. We grabbed some hot dogs and water bottles and tried to cool off. It was starting to get pretty hot. 
I love this boy and his sweet smiles. 

This was our first real outing and I know I wouldn't have survived without my mom. She's the best. I sure love all these kids of mine. I still can't believe I have four kids. Seriously- blows my mind.
But I love them all so much. I'm so lucky to be their mom. 
Yay for a successful Berry Bash outing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment