Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Soccer Mom Slash Dance Mom

I feel like my life is spent driving around lately. Between dance, swim and soccer we are pretty busy. But the kids all enjoy their sports so I don't want to make them quit. Plus I really enjoy watching them, it's been really fun.  
Tanner is loving soccer. We have three games left and the season is coming to a close. I can hardly believe it. We took team pictures a couple of weeks ago and I kind of love how they turned out. 
This is my favorite of his team. So cute. They are constantly playing and hanging on the goal, so it seemed fitting to get one of the whole team hanging out.
Here's one I snapped of the boys playing before their game started.
                                          "Rock , Paper, Scissors- show me what you got"
Then here are some game pictures. I love this one of Tanner giving his coach a high five after he scored a goal. 



Favorite action shot


Tanner's team is pretty good. They've lost two games and won three. They seem to either dominate or get slaughtered. So a few teams are better then ours, but it's been so fun. Tanner really loves playing and is super competitive. We are working on sportsmanship. It's a hard lesson.  But we have loved the season and I bet Tanner will want to play again in the spring.  

As for Bailey, dance is going fantastic. She's learned more in the last 8 weeks then she did the entire last year. Part of it, I'm sure is her age but I think most of it is the amazing teacher. She's so good with the girls. I'm loving "Williams Dance Center". 
Here is a picture of her dance class. Its 3.5-4 year old girls. 
And one of Bailey and Ms. Rachel 

Just posing for Mom. Love this girl.
Twirling
Love this pose. She has so much attitude
Stretching- toes pointed
This was part of one of her dances "If you're happy and your know it, then your face will surely show it."
Dance is going so great. We will continue doing it through December and then see how she's doing. They will most likely start working on their recital number in January so we will have to commit for sure by then. I'm sure she will want to stay in dance, she's loving it and I'm loving that she's actually learning. 

So that's my life as a dance and soccer mom. Our days are packed but my heart is full and I love watching these kids excel at the things they enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment