Friday, December 19, 2014

Our Magical Christmas trip on the "Pajama Train"

Last night we rode the "Pajama Train". It was so fun and so magical. I mean, what's not to love? Pajamas? Trains? Kids out past bedtime? It's all wonderful!
I love that the local railroad does so many fun excursions. We did the "Polar Express" last year in Oregon. It was super cute and we had a wonderful time, but for the price difference- I will choose the pajama train every time. It was sooo much cheaper and just as much fun. 
Here are the kids all ready for the train ride. Don't you love their Christmas pj's? I think they look so stinking cute. 


Family shot- Tanner was way too interested in the tickets to smile for a picture. 
lol. That boy.
He was obsessed. But they made him so happy. It's all part of the train ride experience. 


 
Tucker and Daddy just chillin' on our ride. 
The train car was decked out inside with lights, ribbons and garland. Pretty huh?

All my sweets and I on the train. 
Love this girl of mine. She was so good on the train. 
After a little bit, we were served hot chocolate and cookies. Yum. 
While we were eating, the conductor read "Twas the Night Before Christmas".
We had just read that same story the night before at bedtime and Tanner recognized it right away. 

Little Tuck and I. He was such a good sport. He was up way past his bedtime but he did so good!
My older two really loved it. They loved looking out the window and Bailey kept saying
"I'm just so excited. I'm just so excited". When you asked her why she was excited, she would reply "I am so excited to see Santa."
So when this happened, it made her night!

She ran right over and wanted her picture taken. 
We sang Christmas carols and had a great time. 
Even little Tucker enjoyed the view from the window. 

We got home a little late, but it was mostly because our stop at the "north pole" to get Santa took longer than planned. The kids got a little restless but were such champs. 
They loved it and so did we. We will definitely be going back next year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment