Sunday, December 21, 2014

More Christmas Fun

Last night we went on our traditional "Minivan Express" with these cutie patooties. 
Bailey and Tanner were so excited and Tucker was just along for the ride. We made some hot cocoa and loaded in the van. 
Of course, before you could "board" daddy had to punch their tickets. He was so cute. He even punched each kids initials into their ticket. 
Tanner was so excited to see some lights. 
All loaded up and ready to go...
The kids kept their tickets in perfect condition the entire ride and wanted to sleep with them after our ride was over. 


We also got letters from Santa this week. These letters are one of the biggest highlights of our holiday season. The kids each got a handwritten letter that was personalized. It mentioned the toy they asked for and referenced the letters we wrote to Santa. So cute!
Tucker didn't care too much for his, but he really wanted to eat it.
(I'm pretty sure he's about to cut some teeth- finally)
Oh and here are a few pictures from Christmas Sunday. Don't the kids look adorable? All dolled up in their Christmas best. I love it so much! 

I also love this picture. These kids love to stare at the tree together. Tucker is always scooting himself towards the tree. He was excited to see his siblings share his fascination. 
Our Christmas Sunday was so nice. The musical program literally brought tears to my eyes. I'm so beyond grateful for the sweet baby who came to this earth, for his mother who was a worthy and noble woman and for the man who was willing to raise him in a righteous loving home.
More than anything, this season reminds me of the love my Heavenly Father has for each of us. He sent his son to us to redeem us, knowing he would be persecuted and killed. He loves us so much and the nativity story always reminds me of that love. It was a great Christmas Sunday.

I also finally got my Christmas baking done and Sunday we ran out and delivered cookies to some of our friends. Chris was so relieved that I finally made some cookies. He was worried I was going to skip it this year. My favorites are the turtle cookies and Chris loves the strawberry cream cheese cookies. I guess now Christmas can officially happen. 


Now Christmas is in 3 days and I can hardly believe it. I'm so excited and the kids are excited. 
Christmas break has officially begun and we are going to enjoy some relaxation and family time this break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment