Friday, July 2, 2010

Bow Tie Frenzy

So yesterday I decided to make a few bow ties for Tanner. I had a ton of big ties leftover, because I'd used the skinny back part of the tie to make the baby ties. Using this tutorial I was able to use the fat part of the tie as well. Tanner is such a good model. Check them out.


Don't mind that his shorts don't match at all.. I was in a hurry to get some pictures.

Love his big open mouth smile

I have a ton more to make, but here are a few. I made a few matching sets too- with a neck tie and a bow tie. They're just so easy to make.

Also- yesterday the walker we ordered for Tanner came in. We brought it over to Nanny and Papa's house last night and they put it together. Tanner had a blast on their wood floor.
This picture cracks me up because he face looks like he surprised himself because he was moving without any help.

HE LOVED IT! Unfortunately, it doesn't work as well on the carpet at our house.

But he knew just what to do with it. He wants to walk so bad.
Hopefully he'll learn to walk soon because my back is killing me from bending over and holding his hands while he walks.

3 comments:

  1. We must be on the same wavelength cause I made bowties yesterday too! I made mine out of fabric though and they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your facebook post is what inspired me. You'll have to post some pictures of yours so I can see the fabric ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I hope I have the motivation to be just as crafty as you when I have a kid!

    ReplyDelete