Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Crafts

Since Tanner and I have been swimming a ton lately, I thought these two additions would be very useful.
First I made this swimsuit pouch. Which I'm so excited for because Tanner's suit always gets my whole beach bag contents soaked. I made the pouch out of a table cloth I found at Target. Don't you love the print?


Here is the tutorial from Polkadot Chair. Love that blog!
Then I made this beach towel dress. I think it will make life so much easier. Instead of having to hold my towel up while I get Tanner dry and dressed. This little dress will hold itself up. So excited!

Mine is a little different, but same idea.
I found this tutorial from Dana at MADE. She also has some really great stuff on her blog if you want to check her out.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and useful! Tanner is so cute I love looking at all your pics. Are you guys coming to the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so. I'm not looking forward to the 18 hour drive with Tanner, but it would be a blast to see everyone. I think we're all going to drive down together- Joseph, Julieta, Sarah, Laura, David, Tanner and I. Should be a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I hope I'm just as crafty as you when I'm a mommy.... because I'm definitely not that crafty right now!

    ReplyDelete