Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Story of my Life

This is the story of my life right now....
Here is Tanner, standing harmlessly at the table right?

Yeah right...he gets into anything and everything

He knows he's in trouble- look at that face.


I find Tanner in the stangest places. Lately one of his favorite places is under the fridge. He loves to stick his little fingers down there.

Tanner coming for the camera

He is scooting and crawling everywhere and then he'll pull up on something and walk around holding onto the furniture, the tv, or whatever is big enough for him to grab and balance himself on. We've been waiting for him to learn to crawl for a while now- he's kind of a late bloomer- and now he has. Its so fun to watch him get around and most of the time its even fun to watch him try and get into stuff.
Tanner acting so proud of himself

Tanner thinking he can walk faster than I can get to him...

I think he'll start walking soon too. He use to have to hold two hands while he walked, but now he can just hold one hand and walk himself.
We'll see what the next few weeks bring. He's at such a fun age right now- he is constantly finding things that just crack him up. He'll start laughing then we'll start laughing, which only makes him laugh more. I love this boy!
Chris came home early today and surprised us. Chris is Tanner's favorite person right now. Its so cute.

I love both my boys!

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Well, I'm glad he finally started crawling. At least you can get used to him being mobile, for a little bit, before he starts walking. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love his little muscle shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute kid, I'm totally jealous of his hair!! We are excited to get to meet him in a month

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to check blogs for a while and it was so good to catch up with yours! Your family trip to Branson looked like so much fun. Isn't it so fun to be all together with your siblings as adults! Glad it was a successful trip. Tanner is so adorable and I can't wait to see him and you all soon. Your July 4th pics made me really miss Arkansas but we are so excited to come soon. Tanner and Graham can be little buddies!

    ReplyDelete