Saturday, August 27, 2022

Tanner's 13th Birthday!

My sweet firstborn child turned 13 this week and I really can't stand it. I can hardly handle the idea that I only have 5 years left with this awesome kid. He's so fun to be around and he such a genuinely good person. I love him. 
I really loved that he asked me to have lunch with him for his birthday. My sweet Junior High kiddo wanted to have lunch with his mom and his friends at the same time. Not going to lie- that felt pretty good. I hope he never feels too cool for me. 
We had a delicious sushi lunch together and got to chat until his lunch time was over. It was so fun. Being back in a Junior high really had me reminiscing to my days in Jr. high.
 
That night for his birthday dinner, Tanner requested ramen. So Chris made some delicious ramen bowls and we all enjoyed them!
 


For dessert we had a pineapple upside down cake- Tanner's favorite. 


Then this morning we had Tanner's 13th birthday. It was such a great time with so many fun friends. 
It was "paintball" themed and Tanner loved it so much. 
We gave all the boys "paintball" themed favors- which were gumballs.
We also had sour cream flavored pringles for everyone. 

Cupcakes

 Gatorade and gushers. 
 
Because Tanner doesn't care for most cakes, we decided to do another donut cake and he loved it. 







This boy had such a great party. 

Outside in the backyard I had setup all the supplies for an epic paintball fight. 
I had paint balls, paint guns, shirts and goggles. 


I love this picture of all the boys in their clean white shirts. 
They didn't stay clean and white for long. 

The fight was pretty epic and the boys had the best time making a mess in the backyard. 
We had throwable paintballs and guns filled with paint too. 
The boys were merciless and by the end of it, they were covered in paint. 


Isn't this a fun post party picture? Totally covered!


After there paintball fight, we did cake, presents and more food. 

I sure love this boy of mine. It was an awesome party and so much fun celebrating our new teenager!
Happy birthday sweet Tanner boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment