Friday, August 12, 2022

Kindergarten Kickoff

Today we celebrated our last little kindergartner. The kids loved getting to party with Benson and a few of his cute little friends. Benson is so excited for kindergarten and that makes it even more fun. 
We sure love this kindergartener- he really is the  apple of our eye. 

Benson was so excited to have a few of his little preschool friends over for this party. They were so cute together!
From left to right: Jameson, Haley, Benson, Eli and Emily. 

It was such a cute theme and the apple balloons are my favorite ever!






I'm seriously so weirded out that my baby is starting kindergarten. It's so crazy to me.
The kiddos had a great time together. It was the perfect way to get the kids ready for kindergarten. 
We are so excited for school to start. 
It's going to be weird having the kids gone all day every school day, but they are excited so I am excited!
Here we go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment