Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Bailey's 11th Birthday

We just celebrated Bailey's 11th birthday with a fun little flamingo party. This may be one of my favorite party themes and I had a lot of fun styling it. 
 
I borrowed the gold arch backdrop from my friend, Laura. Then I made the balloon garland and bought the gorgeous flower garland from a cute little shop in Fayetteville. 
We had a small family party this year, so we just ate cake/cupcakes and lemonade. 
We did make her favorite dinner- chicken alfredo. 


I found these adorable straws at the dollar tree and just had to have them. 
And these flamingo cupcake toppers are from Meri Meri- my new favorite party supply store. 

I cut up some pineapple too and then used the husk as vase holders for the flower bouquets. 

This cake was lots of fun. Bailey absolutely loved it. 


I sure love this girl of mine. 

 


We celebrated with our family and enjoyed our time together. 
Then, that evening, we went to the pool with a bunch of her friends and went swimming. 
She loved it. Many of her friends brought her gifts and she was so excited. 
We even took her cake up to the pool to share with her friends. 







It was a great day celebrating our favorite girl. Happy birthday to our one and only Bailey!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment