Monday, May 23, 2022

Benson's Pre-K Graduation

Little Benson graduated Pre-K. 
He was so cute dressed in his cap and gown. I can already see him 13 years from now, graduating High School. I know it's going to fly by and I'm trying hard to savor these moments. 
This boy is such a fun kid. 








Unfortunately when he walked into the chapel where his graduation program was happening, he got really grumpy and scowled the entire time. 
Literally the entire time. He didn't sing a single song. He didn't smile. He just stood their scowling and breathing hard. 
He didn't even smile when his teachers gave him his graduation certificate. He's such a buster. 
 
After the program, he was all smiles again but during the program, he was ticked. 
 
Maybe he was happy afterwards because there were treats, but whatever it was, I wish we could have gotten him happy earlier. 
I had checked all the kids out of their schools to surprise him and he still just scowled.
After the program, I asked him why he was so mad. He said he didn't want anyone else there to watch him. I think he thought it would just be his family in the audience, not everyone's families. 
He was so mad but afterwards he was totally happy. 
We sure love this stinker boy!
Happy graduation day Benson!

No comments:

Post a Comment