Sunday, March 26, 2017

Beauty & the Beast Party and Movie Outing

A few months ago, I saw the previews for the new "Beauty & the Beast" movie and I knew right then that I wanted to take Bailey to go see the movie in theaters. The idea of having a little Belle party starting circulating in my head and I kept getting more and more excited. Then, finally, yesterday we were able to host a small "Beauty & the Beast" party for Bailey and some of her little friends. It was pretty cute. These kinds of parties are so fun because I just do the decorations and a little food, then the other moms bring the rest of the food to fill the table with. It's so much easier and cheaper than doing the whole thing alone. So I just made the cake, cupcakes and bought the chocolate roses- the other moms brought the rest of the food. Here was the setup. 




We had mini strawberry shortcakes,
 jello cups & ham/cheese croissants. 
Oh and to drink, we had strawberry lemonades. 
Here is the whole group of princesses. Aren't they all so adorable? 

And my favorite little princess!
And here is Bailey in front of the movie poster
We also had to snag a group picture at the theater. We got so many funny looks as we marched our 8 little princesses into the theater, each holding their own red rose. It was so cute!!!
The girls were so cute, sitting together. They thought they were such big girls. 

The girls sat together for the first 15 minutes of the movie. They all had their own row and the moms sat in the row directly in front of them. Well until the scene where Belle's dad gets chased by the wolves- at that point, all the girls had crawled into their mom's laps. So funny. 
Turns out they aren't too cool or too big for their moms. 

We had so much fun together. Bailey loved the movie and loved getting to dress up with her friends and sit together. 
I'm so glad I have my girl to do stuff like this with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment