Saturday, March 18, 2017

BIRTHDAY WEEK

Monday kicked off my self-proclaimed "birthday week". Each night during "birthday week" I had different plans and the whole week I didn't have to cook or clean. It was basically the best week ever. 
Monday night I went out with some friends for "Andy's" frozen custard and then over to Jessica Fuhriman's to watch the season finale of "The Bachelor". We have all been watching together the entire season and even though I really could care less who the bachelor picked, we had fun watching and cracking jokes together. Lacey brought us all roses to celebrate the finale. So fun. 
Then Tuesday night, my amazing mom drove over to see me. She and I left the kids at home with Dad and got dinner together. We went to PF Changs and enjoyed a nice kid free dinner. Of course, when we got home, the kids were still up and they wanted some Nanny snuggles. We snagged this silly picture together before the kids went to bed. 
The next morning was my actual birthday and after the kids left for school, Nanny, Tucker and I went to eat breakfast together at a local diner. It was so fun to have some time with my mom!
Then Nanny left to head back home. It was a short visit but so special to get to spend time with her on my birthday!
Also that morning, Chris sent me a text saying be at this address at 11:00 am, with an address listed. I didn't know where the address led to, but I put it in my GPS and it took me to a massage studio in Bentonville. Chris, being the wonderful husband that he is, had scheduled me a prenatal massage.
He met me at the studio and picked up Tucker so I could enjoy some "me time". The massage was heavenly and when it was over, I found Chris and Tucker waiting for me with lunch from
 Chick-fil-A. I'm so spoiled! 
That night Chris and I went out for dinner while Aunt Sarah watched our kids. It was the perfect way to end my birthday with my sweetheart. 
Thursday afternoon Tucker and I met Jessica and Tori for lunch at a new sushi place. Thursday was actually Tori's birthday so we happily celebrated together. We have had sushi together the last two years for our birthdays and it's a great tradition. Love this girl and our mutual love of sushi!

That night I stayed home with my family and we celebrated at home. Chris made me this adorable cake and the kids helped me blow out the candles. 
Bailey was offended when Tucker blew out my candles for me. It was so funny. Look at her face!
It was a great night hanging out together. I love my sweet little family!
Friday evening I picked up Julieta and we drove down to Fayetteville to meet Sarah for dinner. We ate at "Newk's" again because it's delicious and loved by all.
After dinner we did a little shopping and then we met Stephanie at the theater to see the new "Beauty and the Beast" movie together. We saw the 10 pm showing and we were all a bit delirious from our busy mom lives, but we made it through and had so much fun together. The movie was great and I can't wait to take Bailey to see it. 

It was such a fun birthday week and I'm lucky to have so many friends and loved ones to celebrate with. Stay tuned for my 30th birthday party tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment