Saturday, May 21, 2016

Spring Soccer for Tanner and Bailey

While Tanner's soccer season is just wrapping up, Bailey's just started. We just put her in a church league that meets once a week. We didn't know if she would like it or not and I didn't want to spend the money if she was going to hate it and never want to go. So although Bailey's first practice didn't go great, she's getting better and enjoying it more. 
Talking with one of the coaches. 


Bailey and her friend Brooklyn enjoying donuts after the first practice. 
We spent on evening taking soccer pictures of both kids. I love how they turned out. 


Here are a few more of Bailey playing at different games.

 She is starting to get the hang of it. She doesn't have the stamina that Tanner has, but she tries really hard. 


She did enjoy playing goalie during the last few games. 
but of course, everything is better when your best bud is there. Bailey and Chloe enjoy getting to be together outside of preschool and church. 


Now Tanner's soccer season is winding down and I'm a little sad. He's really matured this season into a good little goalie. He's focused and determined and keeps out 8/10 balls on average. 
Cute little "Team Stars" for the Spring 2016 season. 

Here are a few action shots from his last couple of games. 

When the game gets tough, out comes his tongue- every time. It cracks me up. 

I didn't even pose this one. He was just sitting on the sidelines waiting to sub in and he saw me walking over with the camera and gave me a sweet smile. 
And here are Tanner's end of season pics. 
I sure love this little soccer star. 
Probably my favorite pic. I love those little happy eyes. 

We are going to miss watching him play, but we are excited for the summer break and once Bailey finishes it will be nice to have our Saturdays back. 






No comments:

Post a Comment