Friday, May 27, 2016

Kindergarten Fun & Field Day

We left Bailey's end of school ice cream party, dropped her off with Daddy and Tucker at home and then I went over to Tanner's school for "Fun & Field day". 
I got there just as Tanner's class came outside to start the field games. He was so excited to see me.
He's so cute!
The kids played all sorts of games. They ran, jumped, did relay races and all sorts of fun. 

Tanner's cute class getting ready to run the pizza box challenge relay. 

And this partner run was pretty hysterical to watch. 




After all the field games the kids got snow cones. 
Oh and we found this cute friend out on the field. Tanner and Ryan aren't in the same class, but they always enjoy playing together at school events. 
Tanner and some of his classmates enjoying their snow cones. 
I think it's safe to say that Tanner enjoyed his snow cone and time with his class. 
Aren't these little buds so cute? Seriously I think kindergarten is the cutest age. They are so enthusiastic and happy. I just love it. And I love watching Tanner interact with his friends.
It was definitely a successful field day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment