Saturday, May 7, 2016

Color Vibe 5K

To kick off my Mother's day weekend, the kids and I ran a color vibe 5K. The race was in Fayetteville so we drove down that morning and got all checked in.
 Tanner and I ran the whole thing, Bailey only ran the last part. Tanner loves to run and after our glow run last year, he's been asking to do more races. This was the perfect opportunity because kids got to run for free.
Tanner was so excited!
Here is a before picture or the kids and I. All nice and clean. 
We ran/walked the whole thing. Here we are crossing the finish line. 
So proud of my littles!
Here is the after picture of the kids. 
And an "after" picture of all three of us. 
Tucker didn't run with us, but we shared some of our color bomb with him so that he wouldn't feel left out. He loved his blue skin. 
We had to get back to Bentonville for Tanner's soccer game, so we didn't stay for the color dance party, so I'm not that colorful. Tanner got most our color. lol. But we had a great time. 
This kid was a champ. 
I love him so much. 

It was a great way to kick of my weekend of celebrating motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment