Friday, August 8, 2014

Mim comes to Visit

The night before Bailey's big birthday bash, Mimi arrived. She surprised us by coming to visit and we were so happy she did. She was such a huge help during Bailey's party and the kids loved getting to spend some time with her. 
Here is Mimi with the kiddos before church on Sunday. 
And a couple of individual shots of my sweethearts. Tanner (nearly 5 years old) Bailey (3 years old)
Oh and little Tucker-boy, 3 1/2 months
During Mimi's visit, she helped me start a project that I've been wanting to do forever!!!  We started to refinish my kitchen table. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to finish this project and have a "like-new" table. 
Anyways, when I wasn't working Mimi like a dog, fixing my table, we were able to have some fun with her.
One day we went to the Rogers Aquatic Center. The kids loved having Mimi there to play with. 

Some of Tucker and Mimi





Fun on the lazy river

Daddy and Tanner swimming and playing
My little fish
Bailey and Mimi had so much fun dancing in the water and singing together. 

Mimi snapped a family picture for us. 
We had a blast at the aquatic center. 
We also got to have lunch at "The Wooden Spoon" while Mimi was here.
It's this amazing Mennonite restaurant that is only open for lunch during the week and dinner on Friday night. So we've never been able to get there in time to eat. The wait is at least an hour to get a table. But OH MY GOODNESS- SO WORTH IT!
The food was delicious and we all enjoyed it!
Tanner and Bailey especially loved the porch swing
We got to spend a lot of quality time with Mimi and it was probably the best visit with her we've ever had. My kids were so sad to see her leave. Thanks for coming Mimi! We can't wait to visit you in Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment