Monday, May 12, 2014

Tucker's Blessing Day

We were able to bless Tucker in church yesterday so it was a special day for two reasons. It was actually a great way to celebrate "Mother's Day" since this little boy made me a mommy of three.
Chris gave a beautiful blessing and it definitely made me tear up. My husband is kind of amazing. 
Here is my newest little man all dressed up in his blessing outfit. He looks so sweet all dressed in white. So sweet and pure. 
I definitely love the bowtie. 

Both sets of Grandparents were able to come to the blessing. It was so wonderful. My kids are so lucky to have such amazing grandparents.  My cousin Aaron and his sweet family were able to come to the blessing as well.
After the blessing and sacrament meeting, we all came back to our house for a luncheon and so the kids could nap. We also snapped a few pictures. 


My family and both sets of grandparents. 
The wonderful men in Tucker's blessing circle. 
Tucker and his Daddy. The blessing was seriously so sweet. My Dad said Tucker was wide awake during his entire blessing, but he was so quiet. He just stared at his Daddy throughout the whole blessing. So sweet. 
For lunch we decided to keep it simple and casual, with a burger bar. 
Chris grilled up the burgers and everyone got to dress up their own with different toppings. 





I've been craving burgers like crazy lately, so this was perfect for me. It was low key and easy. Thank you to everyone who helped with dinner and who made this day special. We sure love our little Tuck and we are so happy he is a part of our family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment