Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's day and I feel so blessed. I got to spend this day with both the mothers in my life. I love both these ladies so much. I am so grateful for the wonderful examples they have given me. They make me want to be a better mom and  they help me appreciate each day (even the ones that seem never-ending and ridiculously hard.)
Happy Mother's Day to both these wonderful women!
Also, I need to give a little shout out to my mom. She spent the first two weeks of Tucker's life with us. She took care of everything and was so amazing. I really don't know what I would have done without her and I was legitimately scared to have her leave me. Thank you for all you did for us Mom. I love you!

On a side note, my husband and kids spoiled me rotten today. I got flowers, caramels and sweet cards from them. So cute. The cards from the kids are "All About Mom" cards and are so funny.
Chris asked the kids questions about me and then wrote down the answers. I was cracking up.
Here is Tanner's "All about my Mom" card
and this is Bailey's card. So funny!

I'm so grateful for my sweet kids, all three of them. They make me happy everyday and I can't imagine doing anything else with my life. Being their mom is the most meaningful job ever. It's super hard and my kids push my buttons better than anyone else, but all I need is one hug or kiss and everything is better! 

Happy Mother's day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment