Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother and Son Date Knight

Last night Tanner and I went on a "Mother and Son Date Knight". Did you notice the "K"
Chick-fil-a hosted another theme night and this one was for boys and their mommas. We had a great time. Tanner was thrilled to get to dress up.
Here we are before our date. 
It was a night of honor, chivalry and fun!
Tanner kept telling " I'm a brave knight and you are the queen mommy. I will protect you. That is what knights do. "
He makes me laugh so much. Here is Tanner showing me his moves. Pretty intense huh?
Oh this face. bahaha. That is one very serious little knight. 

Once we got to the restaurant, Tanner got his picture taken with the Chick-fil-a cow.  
Then he made a shield. We got a balloon sword blown up for me. (So we could sword fight)
Then we ordered our food and ate dinner together. After we finished eating Tanner played in the play area and then we got our complimentary ice cream. It was so fun.
I really enjoy my one-on-one time with this boy. He's such a sweetheart.
It was so nice to get away for a little while with him, while Daddy kept Bailey and Tucker at home.
Especially now that Tucker is here, our alone time has been even harder to come by. So this was wonderful. 
How I love this little face.  We can't wait for our next date!

No comments:

Post a Comment