Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Beau or Bow? Our Gender Reveal Party

My cousin's wife, Stephanie, threw us a "gender reveal party" tonight. It was completely adorable.
The theme was "Bow or Beau" and it was done in chevron with blue and pink accents.
The cake had a question mark on the top. Oh and don't you love the punch, a tutu or a bow tie. So cute!
People  wrote down name suggestions. the weird ones are from my funny husband.
The wives tales were supposed to help us guess, but my answers were split right down the middle. Four of the answers indicated a boy and four indicated a girl. Funny right?
 
When it came time to reveal the gender, we cut into the question mark cake. Steph had filled it with either pink or blue frosting- depending on what the ultrasound said when we gave it to her.
Here's Chris and I getting ready to cut into the cake

And the cake says---- BLUE
IT'S A BOY!

Trying to get Bailey excited for another brother! Lol.
Oh this picture cracked me up. Tanner was not amused with all the shenanigans.
And Bailey was apparently not thrilled with the cake outcome. She crumbled her cupcake.
She wanted a girl, but I think she will be happy she is still my only girl when the time comes.
Chris and I with our BLUE cake.
Family shot with our blue cake.

If this baby boy is as cute as my sweet Tanner, I will be thrilled. I love this little face!
What do you think? He looks like a little stud to me.
Oh and here is the gender shot. Yep, all boy!
We are so excited. I guessed it would be a boy. I had no reason really, I just thought it would be a boy. I wanted a boy and now I got another little man on the way. So excited.
I think Tanner will love having a little brother and I think it's probably good that Bailey retains her position as my princess for a while longer.
Anways, we are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment