Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bailey's First Haircut

So yesterday I took Bailey to get her first haircut. Here are a couple of before pictures.
It wasn't that her hair was really long, it was just really uneven and needed to be touched up.
Me and my big girl before her first haircut

My awesome friend Pam offered to cut Bailey's hair for me. She said that because Bailey's hair is so fine, someone inexperienced could easily screw it up. So I didn't want to risk it. Pam is a dear friend and my kids all adore her and so I was thrilled when she agreed to cut Bailey's hair.
 Bailey was an angel during her haircut.
She sat so still and I'm pretty sure she loved the attention she was getting.
(Notice the really long pieces of hair right beneath her ears? Yeah, those had to go...)
Seriously, what toddler is this content and still while getting a haircut?
Unless you did Bailey's hair everyday, you probably wouldn't notice a big difference. We only cut about an inch off, but it looks so much better. It's at least more even looking and it all flips out in the back now.
Here's the finished product. Bailey was being so serious while she held still. haha.
I feel like my baby is such a little girl now. It's crazy how fast she's grown, but she's so fun. She is such a girly-girl. She loves being pampered, like when I paint her nails or put lotion on her. It's pretty funny. Can't believe I will have a 2-year old in a little over 2 months. 

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! I love how well-behaved she is:) What a big girl!

    ReplyDelete