Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sometimes I can't believe I get to be the mother to these two adorably precious babies. Today, of all days, its nice to think about all my blessing. These kids make me smile everyday and I love love love being their mom.
Of course, Motherhood is insanely hard sometimes. But despite all the hard stuff like - a complete lack of sleep, cleaning up blow-out diapers and vomit and an enormous amount of  pee around the base of the toliet- It's TOTALLY worth it!
I would do all that yucky stuff all day long if it meant I would get a few minutes of sweet snuggles from my kiddos.
I love these kids more than life itself. End of story!
 

Luckily, I don't have to do all that yucky stuff all day long. I have a great life and I had a fantastic Mother's Day. It was complete with stuffed french toast topped with strawberries for breakfast and a delicious pork chop dinner. Oh and Tanner picked out flowers and candy for me and they all signed all card. I have a wonderful husband and the best kids in the world.
And to top the day off, I got to spend the evening with the beautiful lady.

I don't know how many of you know this, but I have the BEST mom ever. She's my hero. Pretty much, she's everything I want to be and the best example I could ask for. Also, my kids adore her!
Happy Mother's Day to my amazing Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment