Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Half-Birthday to my Baby Girl


Today Bailey is 6-months old.
I can't believe it! She is so big!
I'm so grateful that she has become such a sweet girl. I look back at the early days, even the first three months and I can't believe how far she has come.
She is so much happier these days. She can entertain herself with toys now, interact a little bit more with Tanner and she eats like a pro.
Here are a few things that are going on with Bailey right now.
She can roll back and forth and does all day long.
She has discovered her toes and loves them
She is eating cereal and gerber fruits and vegetables.
She loves her brother's giraffe- not so much her own hippo, but the giraffe.
She is still very happy in the mornings and after her naps.
She loves to be held and walked around.

In a couple of weeks we are having Bailey's 6 month pictures taken and I'm so excited. I'll post them as soon as I can. Happy 6 months Bailey Boo!
Here is my big girl swinging at the park yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. she's HUGE! please make her stop growing. if I weren't such an avid stalker of your kids, I probably wouldn't even recognize her next time I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Maddie has that same jacket. She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete