Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

This year Valentine's day was great. It was Chris' year to plan our activities and he did a fantastic job.
He made me breakfast first- lemon blueberry pancakes, sausage and eggs and it was soo good. I also found a bouquet of roses waiting for me on the table.
Before he left for work I gave him his gift- a pair of cuff links. Then the kids and I kissed him goodbye and he headed off to work.
During Bailey's morning nap Tanner and I made him a valentine. When Bailey woke up we added her contribution. (Tanner's hands and Bailey's foot)

Then we made some treats for Chris and headed into town to meet him for a valentines lunch at our favorite Pizza place. Tanner gave him the card we made and the treats. He was so excited - he kept saying "Dad, numnums"
After lunch I took the kids home for nap time. After nap we delivered a few more valentines and went for a walk with our neighbors.
We snapped a few pics of the kids in their festive outfits.
My babies

Sweet little man

Daddy's sweetheart

Then Chris got home, we loaded the kids up and took them to Nanny and Papa's house. Chris had made us reservations at "Big Creek". Usually its closed to the public but Chris' partner at work let us use his membership. Our dinner was DELICIOUS. We both had prime rib, lobster bisque, caeser salad and asparagus. Seriously- I ate until I was sick.
Then Chris gave me an amazon gift card- LOVE THAT MAN. He totally knows me!
We picked up a couple of movies and some dessert and headed over to pick up our babes.

It was perfect. I love my husband for making the effot to make valentines day special. He knows how much I love this holiday and he spoiled me. I really feel blessed to be married to such a sweet man. He's my best friend and I can't imagine life without him.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Your boy did good! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have two of the sweetest little munchkins I have ever seen!!!! Miss you guys, hope to see you at the reunion this year, with all your luggage, ha ha

    ReplyDelete