Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo Session with Cousin Stephanie

My cousin's sweet wife, Stephanie, came over on Saturday and took some pictures of my kiddos. I'd wanted to get some to mark Bailey's half birthday so I asked her. She said she wanted the practice and I love pictures- so it was perfect. I LOVE how the turned out.
Here are Bailey's pictures first.
love her chubby thighs


and her entire chubby body



Favorite!


So serious



And here are Tanner's. He wasn't as cooperative, but considering he's a busy two year- I feel good about these.


I have to explain this picture. This is the look Tanner gave Stephanie when she started taking pictures of Bailey. I don't know if it was jealousy or if he was being protective, but this picture cracks me up.
Love this little strut
Favorite

So Tanner. Very intense!

Thank you Stephanie for doing such a great job. You can practice on my kids anytime.

4 comments:

  1. love all of them! i miss your kiddos! they better get healthy soon so they can stop breaking my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such adorable kids. I can't wait to finally meet Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie did a great job...and your kiddos are simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Cute! The picture of Tanner with the squirt bottle is killing me. So, Sarah told me you picked out the clothes she sent for Owen and I LOVE them! They are SO cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete