Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweatpants Sunday

Sunday afternoons in the Herb house are known as "Sweatpants Sunday". All week I dress my kids up, do their hair- or in Bailey's case, put a headband on her, and make them wear outfits that sometimes are my cute than comfortable- but on Sundays after church we relax and get comfy. I look forward to it and if my kids knew any better, they'd look forward to it too. I LOVE my little babies in their sweats, they give the best snuggles when they are so cozy.
Today because the weather was so nice, (I think it was almost 60 degrees) we went for a walk/bikride. Tanner rode his bike, with Chris pushing him and I held Bailey in the front carrier. It was such a beautiful day to be outdoors.
Tanner didn't want to come back in.
Anyways, I just wanted to share a few pics of my kids in their sweats. (ps- Christie, I'm in these pictures!)
My sweet boy after our walk.

Bailey in her sweats- love the huge open mouth smiles

Bailey and Mom after our walk. You can't tell but Bailey really liked our walk. She was talking and growling the entire time.

Mom and the kiddos before we left for our walk. Yep- even I'm wearing sweatpants. Sweatpants Sunday- its a real thing.

1 comment:

  1. There you are! haha- thanks for the shout-out. Steve always laughs at me because the second we get home from church I have to change my clothes and Bree's. He's one of those "stay in your church clothes all Sunday" people... No thank you.

    ReplyDelete