Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow Day

We had about 1/2 an inch of snow back in December, but this time it snowed about 3 inches. Which was enough for Tanner and me. We played 3 times outside in the snow the first day. HE LOVED IT.
As soon as Chris opened the door to leave for work Tanner ran outside to see the snow.

He was very reluctant to come back inside. I had to take Bailey out really quick in her snow suit because it was too funny. This snow suit was about 5 months too small. It was a 0-3 month snow suit and I squeezed her into it. Bailey is currently wearing 6-9 month clothes, so you can imagine how tight it was. She really didn't seem to mind. She dind't even cry. And as you can tell from these pictures, she looked hysterical.


After I got Bailey down for her morning nap, I got Tanner bundled up and we headed outside to face the cold.
He ran all around, sometimes stomping and sometimes walking really gently. I was cracking up. Then I showed him how to make snow angels. That was a big hit.

Also on his "A list" was eating the snow. Unfortunately, he didn't really care if the snow was clean or walked all over or full of dirt. Everything went in his mouth.

We went out again after Bailey woke up. Bailey wasn't really into this time around

We went out again when Chris got home. Tanner was so excited to show dad all his snow.

Bailey seemed to enjoy herself as long as she was being held.


They played together until Tanner's little hands were frozen. Then Tanner had a nice warm bath with Bailey. It was pretty fun. Now I feel like we can move onto Spring. Now that I've had a little bit of snow, I'd be ok if the weather got nice and we got to start wearing short sleeves. Maybe in shorts. I'm way excited to bust out the kids summer wardrobes.

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you how much I love Bailey in her tiny snow suit?? So cute! And love her jacket in the last pics.

    ReplyDelete