Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2 weeks with Bailey and Big Brother Tanner

Today marks the 2 week mark since Bailey entered our lives. Life is starting to settle down. I'm feeling alot better, I am back to cooking, sometimes cleaning, and doing a TON of laundry (8 loads to be exact). Ridiculous right? But I'm glad to have some semblance of normalcy...
Here is a summary in pictures of the last two weeks.
Tanner reading to his little sister

Bailey's newborn photo session




Some pics I took for fun


Bailey travels...

Bailey gets to meet her Uncle David- dont mind that David looks totally awkward...

Movies with Dad

Tanner being a cutie pie


And Tanner's new obsession with dice- he's such a weird kid.



Bailey had been sleeping really well for the last 1 1/2 weeks, but the last 3 nights or so has been horrific. I don't think she is getting enough to eat, but today my doc called in some "Reglan" to help my production. Maybe that will make our lives better.
Tanner has been a sport. Even though Bailey's cries wake him up sometimes- he just comes into our room, grabs Chris' hand and drags him back into his bedroom and then goes right back to sleep. He's still taking really good naps, and although sometimes he gets bored he's been so great. I've been trying to spend a little 1-on-1 time each day with him while Bailey is napping.
Today I'm exhausted, but overall the transition is going well. If we can get Bailey eating enough I think she will sleep better and then we can all sleep better too. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bailey is so cute. I just want to steal her. Jon is really worried about what our little girl is going to look like... It's kind of funny. I'm glad you're adjusting to two kids. Hopefully Bailey will let you all sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanner is so weird. Bailey is so chubby. Tanner and Bailey are both so cute:)

    ReplyDelete