Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hot Hot Hot....

Summer is in full swing here and last week our air conditioning quit working. Mid-June in Arkansas is not a good time to be without AC. In order to stay cool, we've been spending a lot of time at the lake and the pool. Tanner of course has no problem with this. He loves being in the water. He really loves opening his mouth as wide as possible and then attempting to face plant so he can drink the entire pool or lake. And I'm sorry to say he's either not a very fast learner or he really likes the feel of water up his nose, because he does it over and over. Its actually really comical to watch. Tanner has also made a new friend in his Uncle David, who is home from Europe now and getting reacquainted with his nephew. They are buds. David constantly has Tanner laughing. Its so cute. Here is a video of David making Tanner laugh. To preface this video I must tell you that David recently saw Tanner while he was "doing his business" and he makes the funniest face. He really concentrates and grunts when he poops his diaper. Needless to say, Tanner found Uncle David mocking him really funny. I know this laugh doesn't sound like much, but this went on for honestly- 5 minutes
Also, because I'm getting requests for more videos, here is one of Tanner at the lake. He was having a really good time. And I'm sorry I don't do more videos- they take FOREVER to upload. Seriously!

Besides staying cool in the water, not a whole lot has happened. We're getting excited for our family vacation with Nanny and Papa and all the aunts and uncles. We're all heading off to Branson, Missouri on Sunday to stay at my parents timeshare. There is going to be 10 of us so it should be sufficiently crazy! I couldn't be more excited though. Joseph and Julieta are coming down to visit and Sarah is moving home for the rest of the summer now that spring Term is over. We're all going to be together at the condo for the first time. So next week I'm sure the post will be more fun with lots more pictures and maybe a few videos. For now, here are few cute pictures of our little man. Tanner and Dad at the lake. Tanner is learning how to swim at a very young age. Is this the cutest thing ever? Matching swim shorts. I LOVE IT! Tanner and I at the lake. I love my little boy! And Tanner loves the water Also this is Tanner standing in his crib. He pulled up to stand the other day. What a big boy. As you can tell he kind of proud of himself.

3 comments:

  1. Haha. David is funny! I love that video, and the one of Tanner swimming. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. My sister is Stephanie and I found this blog through facebook. It's fun! I am in awe of your crafting abilities. I hope you don't mind if I peek in here once in awhile. My sister adores you so it's nice to see who she's talking about. I also love the pics of Chase, Tanner, and Paul. I believe we met at Phillip and Stephanie's wedding. My name is Julie by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Feel free to peek in here whenever you want. I've heard about You from Stephanie too. Nice to somewhat meet you!

    ReplyDelete