Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Because we left for vacation on Father's day, I didn't get a chance to post.
On Father's day I got up early and got ready, then made Chris a big breakfast. We had french toast, eggs and sausage. Then I watched Tanner so Chris could get ready. Tanner and I gave Chris his Father's day gift. We got him a fishing tool gift set and a new tie. Tanner also had a tie to match his dad's. So they got to wear their matching ties.
I just have to say how much I love my sweet husband. He is a wonderful Father. He is amazing with Tanner and I love to watch the two of them together. If you ask Chris- he'll tell you that Fatherhood is so much better than he could have ever imagined and when you see the two of them together you can just tell he loves being a dad and he loves Tanner.

(Notice their matching ties)
I'm grateful for Chris and all he does for me and Tanner. He is our provider and protector. He's my best friend and the best Dad I know. Happy Father's Day babe!

1 comment:

  1. I love the ties! And I love that you all are matching. So cute!

    ReplyDelete