Saturday, October 16, 2021

A Spooky and Ooky Cousin's Halloween party

We had our annual cousin's Halloween party. 
This year I put together an Addam's family themed party. I really love the striped balloons and the bats. So fun! 
There was a new animated "Addams family " movie that had just released so I rented that for the kids to watch. 

I put together a popcorn bar with lots of toppings. 
We also had eyeball cupcakes 



I always love watching the kids dig into the treats. 
Each kid got a little cauldron to fill with popcorn and then they added their toppings, grabbed cupcakes and a bottle of soda. 
Aren't they so cute? I love them. 


Then we settled in to watch "The Addams Family" movie. 
It was just as weird as you may think, but the kids enjoyed it. 
I love this tradition. It's always fun to find reasons to get these cutie cousins together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment