Sunday, October 31, 2021

This Halloween You've Got a Friend in Me

This Halloween You've got a Friend in Me!
I had a fun time putting together these "Toy Story" themed costumes. 
We've been long time fans of the Toy Story movies so everyone was happy to do this theme.
I don't know who loved their costume more, but Tucker was quite in character as "Woody"



Bailey loved her costume. I enjoyed making her costume. I didn't love the options for most of the "Jessie" costumes so I made this one myself. She loved how it turned out and I really liked it too. 




Tanner's costume was definitely the hardest of all the costumes. Spray painting clothing is a huge pain. But he loved it. It's hard to get a 12-year old on board with coordinated anything, so when Tanner got excited about this costume idea, I was quick to jump on board. He made for a pretty great "Green Army Man"



Benson had to be allowed to come up with the idea of him costume on his own. 
When I first mentioned the idea of him being Buzz Lightyear, he was firmly set against it. 
Then one day when I was working on Tucker's costume, he came in and said "I'm going to be BUZZ LIGHTYEAR" and that was it. After that he was on board and couldn't wait to wear his costume. 
He did make for a pretty cute Buzz. 

 



I sure love these cute kids of mine. I really dread the day when they are too cool for themed family costumes. They are so fun and we have really enjoyed the years and years of theme costumes. 

We went trick or treating with the cousins on Halloween and came back in time for some dinner and then bedtime. We had a great time and the kids got way too much candy! 
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment