Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Benson's first day of Pre-K

This cutie boy started pre-k today. I can hardly believe it. How is my baby old enough for pre-kindergarten? It makes me both a little sad and a little excited. He's growing up so much and it's so fun to see it. He's getting to be such a fun age. 

Seriously- how cute is this boy? I love him. 

He had a great time at preschool and can't wait to go back. He walked in without too much hesitation and was thrilled to see me afterwards. His teachers said he did great and I was relieved to hear that. After spending so much time at home with me last year, due to Covid, I was worried how this transition would go. But, Benson was a rock star and did great!

We celebrated his first day of pre-K with ice cream at Spark Cafe. 
He loved this so much. We threw some coins in the fountain and ate ice cream and he was so happy to have the one on one time with me. 
Happy first day sweet boy! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment