Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Thanksgiving Feast at Elm Tree Elementary

This week was the last week before Thanksgiving break and so that means, everyone has thanksgiving feasts at school. Tucker's was on Monday, but parents weren't invited. We sent in food for their feast but they just did it during their normal snack time.
Tucker was sad that I didn't get to eat with him, but I got him a slushy and that made up for it. 
On Tuesday, I got to eat with Tanner. We went through the cafeteria line and got our trays and ate lunch. The food was definitely sub par but the company was fantastic. 
I just love this boy of mine. He's so cute and sweet and I love that he's not too cool for me yet.

I know that day is coming, but I love that he still wants me around right now.
And we got to sit with his friend, Conner Miskin, from our old ward. 
Then today I got to have lunch with Bailey.
I didn't buy a tray again, but I brought her a slushy and she was thrilled.
I love my girl. When she saw me waiting at the table, she gave me the biggest smile. 
She loved her food and it was fun to chat with her and her little friends while she ate. 

We are out of school next week for thanksgiving and I'm pretty excited for the break.
It's been so hectic that I cant wait to just chill with my family at home.
Stay tuned for Thanksgiving fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment