Friday, May 18, 2018

Fun & Field Day at ETE

 Today was field day at Elm Tree and the kids had so much fun. I was after to watch the kids play because Aunt Sarah came up and watched my little boys for me. 
Bailey and Tanner's classes played their field games at the same time so I was able to watch both kids at the same time. It was pretty nice. 
I had so much fun watching the kids play and have fun with their friends. 
Bailey loved the sack race




I think her favorite was the sponge relay. This was so cute. The PE coach was spraying the kids with the hose the entire time and they were all laughing so hard. 
They ended their fun with snow -cones. I just love Bailey and her little friends. So cute. 
Tanner also had a great time playing. 
Look at this kid's face- he had so much!


I think Tanner's favorite was also the sponge relay. Look at that happy face!!
These cute friends had such a great year together!

I was able to check Tanner and Bailey out after field day and go home to our little boys so we could all play together. I'm so grateful that Aunt Sarah was able to help out. It's been hard getting to all the school events with Daddy gone, but with Aunt Sarah's help I was able to go to field day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment